Beautiful, Spacious, Custom-Built Home on 3.77 Acres in Coldwater, MS 38618
If you are looking for country living at its best, this spacious open floor plan home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. It features a kitchen with custom cabinets, cooking island, double ovens, and adjoining dining area that leads into the living room with a wood burning fireplace. A large, enclosed bonus room opens to a covered patio with an outdoor cooking area. The large yard features a nice concrete floored shop with electricity, water, and tractor shed. A beautiful, stocked pond and garden area also compliments the 3.77 acres. It is located minutes from Arkabutla Lake just outside of Coldwater, MS and I-55 and is an easy commute to Memphis.
Features of 9025 Arkabutla Rd. include:
- House sits on 3.77 acres with 285’ ft road frontage, asphalt driveway, trees, large pond, and garden area.
- 14x13 kitchen with adjoining 15x13 dining area that includes cooking island breakfast bar, granite counter tops, custom cabinets, tiled floors, and 2 pantries
- 23x14 Master Bedroom with hardwood floors and walk in closet, Master Bath with large separate shower, spa tub, and double vanities
- Two additional 15X13 bedrooms with walk in closets, hardwood floors, ceiling fans, and Jack n’ Jill bathroom
- 25x17 living room with wood fireplace, hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, 2 large ceiling fans, and French doors
- 18x36 bonus room with large bay windows that overlooks the backyard, French Doors that leads to an outdoor covered patio with separate cooking room, and a separate entrance to the mud room
- 10x8 laundry room with sink, cabinets
- 2 car garage
- 16x24 workshop with concrete floor, over head storage, shelving, adjoining 24x21 covered parking area for cars, tractors, mowers, etc.
- Stocked pond is approximately one acre
- Some of the other amenities include-Hardwood and tile floors throughout, Granite countertops throughout, crown molding in all living areas, French doors, 2 pull down attic stairs, nice combination of open acreage and trees, asphalt driveway, minutes’ drive to Arkabutla Lake, owner estimates approx. 3300 sq. ft., peaceful, private, and an abundance of wildlife.